- Idaho Lawmakers Pass Texas-Style Restrictive Abortion Bill Allowing Lawsuits Against Doctors by Relatives of Woman Who Gets an Abortion. Now on Gov. Little’s Desk.
- Senate Republican Leadership Criticizes Gender Affirmation Health Care Criminalization Bill.
- Full Day Kindergarten Passes Committee.
- Governor and Attorney General Sue to Remove Homeless Camp Across the Street from State Capitol.
- Congress Approves $200 Million for Projects in Washington Including Rebuilding Malden Sewer System.
- Bill Streamlining Elimination of Racist Deed Covenants Passes Idaho House Unanimously.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi