- Senator Crapo, Treasurer Ellesworth at State Capital to Target Environmental Social & Governance Ethics Ratings for Corporations.
- Idaho Transportation Dept. Says It’s Starting Preliminary Work on US 95 Widening South of Moscow Despite Pending Paradise Ridge Coalition Lawsuit.
- US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management & Idaho Dept. of Lands Say They are Fully Staffed for This Year’s Wildfire Season.
- Washington Attorney Generals Office Charges Lawyer for Election Group with Making Frivolous Lawsuit.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: BLM, Committee on Federalism, David Nelson, Elections, ESG's, Idaho Department of Lands, Idaho Legislature, ITD, Julie Ellesworth, Mike Crapo, Paradise Ridge, PRDC, Transportation, US 95, USFS, Virginia Shogren, Washington Election Integrity Coalition United
- Senate Killed All Anti-Vax Bills During Mini-session, But They May Come Back in January When Legislature Reconvenes.
- Gov. Jay Inslee Addresses Vax Mandates & Recent Flooding in Western Washington.
- Committee on Federalism Looks for Appraiser of Federal Land Value in Case Idaho is Ever Able to Tax It.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi