- Moscow Council to Consider Allowing Sewer Hookup to Appaloosa Trailer Court Outside City Limits.
- Presidential Candidate Jay Inslee Releases Climate Change Plan.
- Climate Bill That Caused Oregon Republican Senators to Flee Expected to Fail Anyway.
- Republican Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Calls on Oregon to Join California in Cap and Trade.
- 2 Latah County Commissioners Support Citizen Initiative to Raise Idaho’s Minimum Wage, One Doesn’t.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Appaloosa Trailer Court, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cap and Trade, City of Moscow, Climate, Climate Change, Commissioners, Dave McGraw, Elections, Environment, Jay Inslee, Kathie LaFortune, Labor, Latah County, Militias, Minimum Wage, Oregon Legislature, Republicans, Rusty Olps, Sewer, Terrorist, Tom Lamar