- Moscow Committee Discusses How American Rescue Fund Relief Money for Small Businesses & Nonprofits Should be Distributed.
- Gov. Jay Inslee Outlines Climate Plans for Legislative Session.
- Spokane Council Creates City Civil Rights Office.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- US District Judge McShane Throws Out Same Sex Marriage Ban
- Mammoet Cancels ITD Permit Application for 1.6 Million Pound Refinery Megaloads on US 95
- UI Interim Provost Lists 8 Programs for Elimination; 20 for Consolidation
- Idaho Voters Head to Polls Tuesday’s Primary
- Washington Candidate Filing Ends
Posted in Audio, Election 2014, Evening Report
Tags: Alberta Tar Sands, Civil Rights, Education, Elections, Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, ITD, Katherine Aiken, Mammoet, Megaloads, Oregon, State of Idaho, State of Washington, Transportation, University of Idaho, US 95
- Lynn Luker’s Religious Freedom Discrimination Bill Likely Dead for Year
- Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights to Investigate Title IX Compliance in Regards to Sexual Assault at UI & WSU
- Some Whitman County Voters Didn’t Get Ballots Last Week
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Civil Rights, Dept. of Education, Education, Elections, Gay Rights, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, Lynn Luker, Office of Civil Rights, sexual assault, Sexual Harassment, Title IX, University of Idaho, Whitman County, WSU
- Full 9th Circuit Court Rules Former US Attorney General John Ashcroft Can be Held Personally Responsible for Detaining Former University of Idaho Student,
- Idaho House Votes to Limit Full Body Scanner Use,
- Senate Votes to Allow More Convicts to Access DNA & Fingerprint Evidence which May Exonerate Them