- Moscow Council Approves Edible Forest Park Plan.
- Moscow Council Accepts Wastewater Treatment Plan to Use Ultra Violet Light to Disinfect Water Rather Than Chlorine, Water Chillers Rather Than Lagoons for Cooling.
- Inland North Waste Representative Tells Council The Company Has Been Losing $30,000 per Month for Years Operating the Moscow Recycling Center.
- Forest Service Will Take Public Comment in August on Proposed Stibnite Gold & Antimony Mine Plan Near Wilderness East of McCall.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Antimony, Chlorine, City of Moscow, Edible Forest Park, Gold, Inland North Waste, Parks, Recycling, Recycling Center, USFS, UV Light, Wastewater
- Railroad Workers United International Steering Committee Co-Chair Jen Wallis on Oil Trains
- Spokane Tribal Air quality Coordinator Twa-Le Abrahamson on Oil Trains
- Fires in Washington & Idaho Causing Problems
- Chlorine Gas Leak in Spokane Leaves 3 in Critical Condition
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Chlorine, fires, Jen Wallis, Oil, Oil Trains, Railroads, Spokane, Spokane Tribe, Twa-le Abrahamson, Unions, Wildfire