- WSU Student Leaders Discuss Issues with Pullman City Council.
- Author of Moscow Draft Climate Action Plan Discusses Plan with Moscow League of Women Voters.
- Catholic Church Asks to Intervene on Anti-Choice Side in Planned Parenthood Lawsuit Against Idaho’s Restrictive Texas-Style Abortion Law.
- Providence Medical Group Settles for $22.7 with Justice Dept. Over 2 Walla Walla Neurosurgeons Accused of Medicare Fraud and Substandard Care.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: abortion, ASWSU, Catholic Church, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Climate, Environment, Health, Idaho Supreme Court, Kelli Cooper, League of Women Voters, WSU
- Moscow Council Passes Resolution to Send Carbon Tax and Dividend Letter to Congress.
- Pullman Council Wants South Bypass.
- Gonzaga Campus was Destination for 20 Accused Pedophile Priests.
- Forest Service & Idaho Officials Sign Agreement to Include State Workers on Timber Harvest & Treatment Projects.
- Financial Issues May Prevent Re-starting Bunker Hill Mine.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, Bunker Hill Mine, Butch Otter, Carbon Fee, Catholic Church, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Climate, Education, Environment, Forest Health, Gonzaga University, Jesuits, Logging, Mining, Sexual Abuse, State of Idaho, Traffic, Transportation, USFS