- UI Law Prof. Shaakirrah Sanders Discusses Impact of Overturn of Roe Vs. Wade on Idaho.
- Complaint Alleges Wealthy Campaign Donor Larry Williams Exceeded Donation Limits by Thousands of Dollars and Successfully Removed 3 Key Pro-Education Republican Senators During Primaries.
- Seattle Teachers Approve Contract After Strike.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: abortion, Campaign Donations, Camping, Carl Crabtree, Education, Elections, Homelessness, Jeff Agenbroad, Jim Woodward, Larry Williams, League of Women Voters, Shaakirra Sanders, Spokane, UI Law School, University of Idaho
- Rule Requiring Giving Women Seeking an Abortion Info About Free Ultrasounds at Anti-Abortion Clinics Advances to Idaho House
- Otter Announces New Medical School in Meridian
- James Henrikson Found Guilty of Two Oil Field-Related Killings
- New RV Spaces and Campsites at Latah County Parks
- Death Penalty before Washington Supreme Court
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, Bakken Oil Fields, Butch Otter, Camping, Death Penalty, Health, Idaho Legislature, ISU, James Henrikson, Latah County, Parks, RVs