- Idaho School Boards Association President-Elect Jason Knopp Quits Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin’s Indoctrination in Education Task Force.
- Indoctrination Task Force Won’t Release Public Comments Sent to Them.
- Supporters of New Boundary County Landowner Owen Benjamin, Whose Building “Ruby Ridge Style Compound,” Intimidate Journalist Who Reported on Them.
- Avista Wildfire Resiliency Plan Manager Says Utility Won’t Use Preventative Blackouts to Prevent Fires.
- Melissa Sue Robinson of Canyon County to Run for Idaho Governor on Anti-Fascist Platform.
- Moscow Council to Vote on Annexing Massive 235-Acre Parcel.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Annexation, Avista, Boundary County, City of Moscow, Education, Idaho School Boards Association, Indoctrination Task Force, Janice McGeachin, Jason Knopp, Melissa Sue Robinson, Owen Benjamin, Redoubt Movement, Wildfire
- Pullman City Council Approves 6 Year Transit Plan
- Panhandle Leaders Want Planning Grant Money for Possible Oil Train Derailment Disaster
- Defense Wraps Up Cross Examination of Capone Friend David Stone in Capone’s Murder Trial
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: BNSF, Bonner County, Boundary County, Buses, Charles Capone, City of Pullman, David Stone, Emergency Response, Kootenai County, Oil, Oil Trains, Pullman, Pullman Transit, Transportation