- Education Week at Idaho Legislature’s Joint Finance Appropriations Committee
- Right Wing Senator Repeatedly Questions Boise State University President Marlene Tromp about Diversity Vice-Provost Position in Budget.
- North Idaho College Interim President Greg South Takes Questions about Accreditation.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Debbie Critchfield Proposes Increases for K-12.
- Rep. Bruce Skaug of Nampa Reintroduces Local Pre-emption Bill to Withhold Tax Revenue for Local Jurisdictions that Protect Women’s Reproductive Rights, Bill Passes Committee and Heads to House Floor.
- Troy City Council Hears Opposition to Conditional Use Permit for using Downtown Commercial Building Owned by Christ Church Parish Elder Matt Meyer for Public Events Including Church Services.
- Republican Sen. Dough Okuniewicz Introduces Constitutional Amendment to Further Reduce Citizens’ Rights to Put Initiatives on the Ballot.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi