- Four Previous Idaho Governors Responded to Hate Group Organizing in Northern Idaho.
- Patriot Front Family Members Said They Didn’t Know What They Thought Were Camping Trips Were Actually Hate Group Activities in Other States.
- Idaho Land Board Votes to Sell Cougar Island in Payette Lake to Highest Private Bidder.
- One Hour Power Outage in Moscow and Surrounding Areas.
- Yellowstone’s North Loop to Open in About Two Weeks.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aryan Nations, Cecil Andrus, Cougar Island, Dirk Kempthorne, Electricity, Environment, Flooding, John Evans, Land Board, McCall, Patriot Front, Payette Lake, Phil Batt, White Supremacy, Yellowstone
- Lead-Up to US Capitol Coup Attempt in Northwest.
- Archive: 1996 Story on Racist Phineas Priesthood Bombings in Spokane.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inlsee’s 3rd Inaugural Address.
- Inslee’s Capital Gains Tax Proposal Gets Hearing in House Ways and Means Committee.
- Idaho Republicans’ Covid Exceptionalism Means Lawmakers Face Death for Taking Part in Government; Rep. Muffy Davis’ Motion to Vote and Participate from Home Rejected on Party-Line Vote.
- Trump Takes Away One Third of Spotted Owl Habitat for Timber Industry.
- Republican Candidate for Washington Governor Loren Culp Withdraws Baseless Lawsuit Claiming Election Fraud.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Ammon Bundy, Aryan Nations, Brent Crane, Corona Virus, Disabilities, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Health, Idaho Legislature, Jay Inslee, Loren Culp, Matt Shea, Muffy Davis, Phineas Priesthood, Racism, Spokane, Spotted Owl, Taxes, Timber Industry, Washington Legislature, White Supremacy
- Latah County Historical Society Asks for City Historian Program
- White Supremacist Accused of Killing 3 in Kansas has Ties with Northwest Racists
- Seattle Group Starts Initiative Process for $15/hr. Minimum Wage
- Bomb Found on Car Owned by White Supracist Attorney Who Represented Aryan Nations, Closing U.S. 95 in Coeur d’Alene
- 9th Circuit Rules on Old Petition Saying Giant Palouse Earthworm Does Not Merit Protection
- Administrative Judge Blocks BLM Decision to Revoke Western Watersheds Project Grazing Lease
- Moscow Administrative Committee Wants Work Done on Proposed Changes to Day Care License Appeal Rules