- Idaho Positivity Rate Hits 19.4%. 5% Means Out of Control Virus.
- Latah County has 3rd Coronavirus Death.
- Republican former State Rep. Luke Malek of Coeur d’Alene Launches Run for Lieutenant Governor.
- Current Lt. Gov. McGeachin Wants State to Purchase Discredited Fumigation Chambers for State Capitol.
- Ammon Bundy wants In-Person Trial and Maskless Jury for Trial Stemming from Armed, Maskless Disruptions at State Capitol during August Special Session.
- Micron Takes Advantage of Multi-Million Dollar 2008 Tax Break Intended for French Nuke Company Areva.
- Bureau of Land Management Releases Vegetation Plan for 350,000 Square Miles of Great Basin.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2022, Election 2022, Evening Report
Tags: Ammon Bundy, Areva, BLM, Corona Virus, Elections, Environment, Health, Janice McGeachin, Latah County, Luke Malek, Masks, nuclear energy, Sage Grouse, Sagebrush-Steppe Ecosystem, State of Idaho, Wildfire
- 911 & Land Line Service Out Locally
- Local Groups Dealing with Poverty Give Updates on Programs
- Areva Doesn’t Have Date to Build Uranium Enrichment Plant
- Clearwater Collaborative Announces Agreement
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Areva, Clearwater Collaborative, Environment, Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest, nuclear energy, Nuclear Waste, Phones, poverty, Timber Sales, USFS, Wilderness
- Areva Plans to Move Forward with Nuke Enrichment Plan Near Idaho Falls Despite Delays
- Lynx Found in Salmon-Challis Forest
- Denny Apologizes to Republicans for Redistricting Flair-Up
- New Version of Internet Sales Tax Likely Coming to Idaho
- Latah County Wants City to Let County Lead in Purchase of Moscow Federal Building
- Moscow School Superintendent Explains Need for Levy Increase
- Areva Gets Nuclear Regulatory Commission License for Uranium Enrichment Plant Near Idaho Falls
- 100 Potential Jurors Show Up for Meister Re-trial