- Interviews with Pullman City Council Candidates Eileen Maccoll, Anne Parks & Chris Johnson (interview with Francis Benjamin aired on Monday’s Evening Report).
- Idaho to Pay for Infrastructure Improvements for 4-Story EMSI Headquarters at North Jackson & ‘C’ Streets.
- McConnell Building has Lead & Copper in Water.
- Moscow City Council Candidates Sandra Kelly & Anne Zabala on KRFP’s call-in Forum.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Andrew Crapuchettes, Anne Parks, Anne Zabala, Chris Johnson, City of Pullman, Eileen Macoll, Elections, EMSI, Idaho Department of Commerce, James Urquidez, McConnell Building, Pullman, Sandra Kelly, Water
- Christ Church Elder and EMSI CEO Andrew Crapuchettes to Purchase South Jackson St. Grain Grain Elevator Property
- Nez Perce Building 3 Canoes Using Ancient Native American Techniques
- University of Idaho to ask State Board of Education for More Money for Companion Integrated Research Building
- Seeley Lake, Montana Residents Urged to Leave due to Hazardous Wildfire Smoke
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Air Quality, Andrew Crapuchettes, Christ Church, Education, EMSI, Montana, Native Americans, New Saint Andrews, nez perce tribe, Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment, SBOE, Seeley Lake, smoke, University of Idaho, Wildfire