- Testimony from Idaho House Committee on House Bill 666 Which Would Criminalize Librarians if They Provide Material “Harmful to Minors”.
- Idaho House Approve Priscilla Giddings’ “Emergency” Voter Suppression Bill to Ban Ballot Drop Boxes.
- Idaho House Kills Bipartisan Bill Seeking to Provide Fairness in Rental Application Fees.
- Accreditation Team Recommends Putting North Idaho College on Probation.
- Washington Board of Health Technical Advisory Committee Recommends Against Mandatory Vaccines for Schoolchildren.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Accreditation, Ballot Boxes, Education, Elections, Idaho Legislature, Landlords, Libraries, North Idaho College, Priscilla Giddings, Tenant Rights, Todd Banducci, Vaccinations, Washington Board of Health
- House Members Submit 32 Bills to Ways & Means Committee.
- Washington Transportation Dept. Facing 300 Worker Shortfall; Says Plowing Will Be Less Frequent After Storms.
- Accreditation Commission Turns Down Request from North Idaho College Faculty & Staff Asking for Help in Ensuring Presidential Search is Fair and Transparent.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- Cost of Downtown Restroom Re-bid not Supported by all on Moscow Committee
- Moscow Police Want to Drop Accreditation Attempt
- Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment Looking for Ways to Resist ITD Efforts to Put Megaloads on US Highway 12
- Spokane Mayor Chooses Craig Meidl as Next Police Chief
- Report from Standing Rock
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Accreditation, Alberta Tar Sands, City of Moscow, Friendship Square, Megaloads, Moscow Police, Native Americans, nez perce tribe, Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment, Police, Restroom, Standing Rock Resistance, Transportation, US 12