Evening Report – Mon., May 23, 2022 – Shmick & Dye Run Unopposed
- 9th District Republican Legislators Mary Dye & Joe Schmick to Run Unopposed this Year.
- Idaho Primary Estimated Turnout is 30%.
- Idaho Covid Cases Up in Last Week.
- Nez Perce Tribe Wants to Start Intertribal Renewal Energy Coop.
- Environmental Groups Challenge Knotty Pine Timber Sale in Northwestern Montana as Harmful to Federally-Protected Grizzlies.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Corona Virus, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Gay Rights, Grizzlies, Health, Houc, Human Rights, Joe Schmick, Knotty Pine Timber Sale, Kootenai National Forest, Mary Dye, Native Americans, nez perce tribe, Primaries, Renewable Energy, Timber Sales, Washington Legislature, Wildlife