- District 5 Idaho Lawmakers Talk Property Tax Relief, Police Pay, Voter Suppression in Meeting with Latah County Commissioners.
- Idaho Conservation League Sues Forest Service Over Planned 20-Year Timber Project on Boise National Forest.
- More Omicron Found in Boise Area.
- City of Spokane to Open Emergency Homeless Shelter at Convention Center Sunday in Anticipation of Arctic Weather System’s Arrival.
- Note: Three Stories Inadvertently Omitted from 5:30 Evening Report Broadcast Included Here.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi