- 8 Covid Deaths Reported in 24 Hours in 5-County North-Central Idaho Health District.
- Thousands of State Workers in Washington Request Religious Exemptions for Mandatory Vaccines.
- Far Right Idaho Legislators Say They Will Try Again to Get the Legislature to Reconvene to Ban Vaccine Mandates at a Time When Idaho Hospitals Are Overwhelmed.
- Legislative Leaders & Gov. Little Pledge to Consider Legal Action Against Biden Administration’s Vax Mandates.
- Central Health District Board Replaces Nationally Prominent Doctor Ted Epperly with Anti-Vaccination, Anti-Mask Doctor Ryan Cole.
- Pullman Council Gets Covid Update.
- Pullman Council Decides to Spend Parks Bond Money on Something on Other Than Lawson Garden Events Center.
- Pullman Comprehensive Plan.