Evening Report – Tue., Aug 10, 2021 – Entertainment District
- Moscow Considering Entertainment District Downtown Where Open Container Law Would Not Apply During Special Events.
- Moscow May Reduce American Rescue Act Arts Grant Application from $100,000 to $50,000.
- Pullman Plans Construction Projects.
- Kootenai Health Postpones Elective Surgeries.
- Vocal Opponents to Boise School District Mask Rule.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: alcohol, American Rescue Plan Act, Arts, Boise School District, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Education, Health, Kootenai Health, Masks, Pullman