Evening Report – Tue., Jun 29, 2021 – UI Police Station Purchase
- Moscow Committee Supports Idea of Selling Current Police Station Building to UI for Art Gallery & Vandal Store for $975,000.
- State Board of Education Drafts and Gives Initial Approval to Higher Ed Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
- Idaho Supreme Court Hears Arguments in Case Challenging New Restrictive Initiative Law.
- Ammon Bundy Trespassing Trial Starts.
- Moscow City Staff Ask to Rearrange Parks Dept. Positions Due to Staffing Shortage.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: City of Moscow, Education, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Freedom Foundation, Idaho Supreme Court, Initiatives, Janice McGeachin, Parks, Police Station, SBOE, Toni Broyles, University of Idaho