Evening Report – Tue., Jun 15, 2021 – Cops’ Mental Health
- Law Enforcement Plan Regional Law Enforcement Peer Mental Health Support Team for Officers.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Accepting 5 Pieces of Art by Pam Overholtzer and Donation for New Piece at Sculpture Garden.
- US Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers Introduces Malden Act in Reaction to Trump’s Refusal to Approve Timely Disaster Aid for Last Year’s Wildfires.
- Confusion Around Reclaim Idaho’s K-12 Funding Initiative Fiscal Statement.
- Person Who Complained About Alleged Boise State University Indoctrination Was State Legislator.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Andrew Becker, Art, BSU, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, City of Moscow, Donald Trump, Education, Elections, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Jay Inslee, Joe Biden, Malden, Megan Cherry, Mental Health, Moscow Police, Pam Overholtzer, Police, Pullman Police, Reclaim Idaho, Sculpture Garden, wildfires