- Moscow Administration Committee Advances Amendments to City Sign Ordinance.
- Moscow Public Works Committee Advances New Stormwater Utility Fees.
- Idaho Education Officials Working Quickly on Plan to Spend $440 Million in Federal American Rescue Plan Money to Help K-12 Students Catch Up Academically.
- Idaho State Board of Education President Kurt Liebich Says Little Evidence of Indoctrination.
- Schweitzer Engineering Labs Founder and President Edmund O. Schweitzer III Opposes Washington’s Employee Vaccination Documentation for Maskless Working; Says It’s A Privacy Violation.
- Idaho Legislature to Hire Own Attorney at $470/hour To Court Challenge of SB 1110 Which Requires Signatures from 6% of Registered Voters from Each of Idaho’s 35 Legislative Districts to Get an Initiative on the Ballot.
- Federal Authorities Arrest Proud Boy from Arlington, WA for Assaulting Federal Officers at US Capitol Coup Attempt January 6th.