Evening Report – Wed., May 12, 2021 – Pullman Food Coop
- Pullman Good Food Coop Board Members Gives Update on Plans.
- Pullman Council Votes to Annex Land on South Grand Ave. for General Commercial Zoning.
- Pullman Lentil Fest Canceled for This Year.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little Signs Major Property Tax Bill.
- Gov. Little Moves Idaho to Stage 4.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Annexation, Brad Little, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Economic Development, Food, Health, Idaho Legislature, Lentil Fest, Mike Moyle, Nathan Weller, Property Taxes, Pullman, Pullman Good Food Coop, Taxes