Evening Report – Wed., May 5, 2021 – Last Minute Bills
- New Last-Minute Bill Prohibiting Marijuana Ads Passes Idaho Senate.
- Associated Press: Rep. Heather Scott Sought Information on Prosecuting Intern Jane Doe for Falsely Reporting a Rape.
- Senate Passes 3 New Bills Targeting Governor’s Emergency Powers.
- Senate Passes Big Property Tax Bill Just Introduced this Week.
- Inslee: All Counties to Stay in Current Reopening Phase for 2 Weeks.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aaron Von Ehlinger, C. Scott Grow, Cannabis, Corona Virus, Emergency Declaration, Health, Heather Scott, Jane Doe, Jay Inslee, Priscilla Giddings, Property Taxes, Rape, State of Washington, Taxes