Evening Report – Mon., May 3, 2021 – City Elections, Federal Nullification Bills Killed
- Senate Committee Kills Federal Nullification Bill.
- Idaho Senate Sends City Even-Year Election Bill to Committee, Likely Killing it for the Year.
- Legislative Action on Income Taxes, Property Taxes.
- Hostile Group Followed Alleged Legislative Rape Survivor Who Testified Anonymously Last week.
- Republic Covid Outbreak Kills One Person So Far.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aaron Von Ehlinger, Corona Virus, Elections, Federal Nullification, Health, Idaho Legislature, Income Tax, Property Tax, Republic, sexual assault, Taxes