Evening Report – Wed., Apr 7, 2021 – House Kills ID Higher Ed Budget
- Idaho Freedom Foundation Racist Agenda Takes Hold in Legislature as House Kills Higher Ed Budget.
- J-FAC Declines to Add $4000 to Lt. Governor’s Task Force to Investigate Claims of Social Justice Agenda in Schools.
- Moscow Council Approves Farmers Market Music Starting July 3rd.
- Council Votes to Reinstate Public Event Application Process.
- Moscow Aquatic Center to Open June 11th.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: City of Moscow, Education, Farmers Market, Hamilton-Lowe Aquatic Center, Higher Ed, Idaho Freedom Foundation, Idaho Legislature, J-FAC, Janice McGeachin, Music, Racist