Evening Report – Tue., Mar 30, 2021 – Covid Costs / Vaccination Rates
- 74% of Pullman Memorial Hospital Staff Vaccinated.
- Two-Week Covid Break at Idaho Legislature to Cost Taxpayers $318,000.
- Covid Surge in Whitman County Over the Weekend.
- Washington House Passes Ban on Open-Carry at Protests.
- Pullman Residents at Meeting Want Black Lives Matter Theme for Public Art.
- Moscow Board of Adjustment Rejects Cell Tower at Nazerene Church.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Art, Black Lives Matter, Board of Adjustment, Cell Towers, Corona Virus, Firearms, Health, Idaho Legislature, Public Art, Pullman Memorial Hospital, Vaccinations, Washington Legislature, Whitman County, zoning