Evening Report – Tue., Mar 9, 2021 – Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Moscow Deputy City Supervisor Jen Pfiffner Reports on Progress towards Gender Neutral Restrooms on City Property.
- Moscow Sidewalk Cafes Will Likely Have Similar Temporary Rules as Last Year.
- 8th Coronavirus Death in Latah County.
- Legislative Animosity Towards Attorney General Increased with Lawrence Wasden’s Decision Not To Join Lawsuit Challenging Biden Election.
- Idaho House Kills Targeted Protest Bill.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Corona Virus, Donald Trump, Gender Neutral Restrooms, Health, Idaho Legislature, Jen Pfiffner, Joe Biden, Latah County, Lawrence Wasden, Protests, Sidewalks