- Bill in Idaho House Targets Planned Parenthood; Would Prevent Referrals to Planned Parenthood even for non-Abortion Services, Would Prevent State Money from Going to Any Organizations that Perform Abortions (full committee hearing).
- Gov. Inslee Says His Office Will Re-evaluate Reopening Phases Next Week.
- Biden Rescinds Anarchist Jurisdiction Designations.
- Idaho House Approves Rep. Moyle’s Voter Suppression Law Making it a Felony to Collect Ballots.
- Idaho Legislature Will Have to Extend Session If It Wants Say in State Spends How Federal Corona Stimulus Money.
- Representatives Sue Chew and Muffy Davis Drop Lawsuit Against State Over Lack of Covid Safety in State Legislature.
- Washington Senate Passes Open Carry Prohibition at Demonstrations.