- Democratic Sen. Grant Burgoyne of Boise Responds to Proposed Constitutional Amendment Locking In 2020 Idaho Drug Laws.
- UI Administration Cracking Down on Students Who Signed Up for In-Person Classes But Don’t Get Their Covid-19 Tests by Shutting Them Out of Remote Learning Portals.
- 3 Democratic Idaho Legislators Out with Substitutes, Including Representatives Muffy Davis & Sue Chew who Sued Legislative Leadership for Failure to Make Work Accommodations Under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Boise State University Public Policy Survey Shows Majority of Idahoans Want Statewide Mask Mandate, but Only 55% Likely to Get Vaccine.
- Washington Lawmakers Propose Sweeping Changes to Child Care Programs.