- Idaho Republicans Introduce 3 Bills to Curtail Governor’s Emergency Powers.
- Federal Judge Rules Against Preliminary Injunction in Democratic Lawmakers’ Lawsuit Against Legislative Leaders for Failing to Accommodate their Health Concerns at Idaho Capitol.
- Bundy’s People’s Rights Group Shows Up at Idaho Capitol.
- Moscow Committee Considers Changes to Emergency Powers After City Throws Out Changes Against Maskless Demonstrators Endangering Community Health.
- Whitman County to Move to Phase 1-B of Vaccine Distribution.