Evening Report – Mon., Dec 28, 2020 – Moscow Council Reminisces
- Moscow City Council Members Reminisce on 2020.
- Airway Heights Inmate Believes Guards’ Actions Show They Were Trying to Let Covid-19 Spread.
- Questions About Motivation of Man Who Set Spokane County Democratic Headquarters on Fire This Month.
- Idaho Coronavirus Financial Advisory Committee Allocates Last of State’s CARES Act Money.
- New Bill Passed in Congress Grants Marshall Islanders’ Access to Medicaid.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Airway Heights Correctional Center, CARES Act, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Craig Meidl, Democrats, Health, Marshall Islanders, Medicaid, Peter James Yeager, prisons, Spokane, Spokane County, Terrorism