Evening Report – Tue., Nov 24, 2020 – City-UI Public Safety Contract
- Moscow Committee Recommends New 5-Year Public Safety Contract with University of Idaho.
- Survey Work Starts on Paradise Creek Flood Mitigation Study.
- Schweitzer Announces Plan for 14,000 Sq. Ft. Manufacturing Facility in Moscow.
- Montana Supreme Court Rules Hecla Mining Corporation Must Get New Permits for Planned Silver & Copper Mine Under Cabinet Mountains Wilderness.
- Food Insecurity High in Washington.
- Ammon Bundy’s Anti-Mask Group Crowds Outside Boise Mayor’s Home with Tiki Torches.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Ammon Bundy, Annexation, Boise, Cabinet Wilderness, City of Moscow, Copper, Corona Virus, Food Security, Health, Hecla, Masks, Mining, Montana, paradise creek, Schweitzer Engineering, Silver, State of Washington, White Supremacy, Wilderness