Evening Report – Wed., Oct 7, 2020 – Rench Interview / Spreader Event
- City of Moscow Warns of Christ Church Event Taking Over Friendship Square Risking Further Covid-19 Spread.
- Latah County Commission Candidate Gabriel Rench Interview.
- Idaho Reaches 500 Covid-19 Deaths.
- Moscow Council Approves Agreement with Palouse Basin Aquifer Commission and Consulting Contract with Alta to Generate Alternative Water Supply Proposal.
- Pullman Finance Director Recommends 1% Property Tax Increase.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Christ Church, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Gabriel Rench, Groundwater, Health, Latah County, Mike Urban, PBAC, Property Tax, Pullman, State of Idaho, Water