Evening Report – Tue., Sep 22, 2020 – Moscow Masks Renewed
- Moscow Council Extends Mask Order Until Jan 5th.
- 104 Test Positive at North Idaho Correctional Institution at Cottonwood.
- Whitman County Health Director Troy Henderson Predicts Decrease in Viral Activity.
- Post Labor Day Spike in Spokane County.
- Spokane Judge Rules Anti-Abortion Protesters Must Stay Across the Street from Planned Parenthood Facility.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, Anne Zabala, Art Bettge, Bill Lambert, Brandy Sullivan, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Gina Taruscio, Holiday, Human Rights, Idaho Department of Correction, Masks, Maureen Laflin, Noise Ordinance, North Idaho Correctional Institution, Planned Parenthood, prisons, Sandra Kelly, Spokane, Spokane County, Troy Henderson, Whitman County