Evening Report – Tue., Sep 1, 2020 – Covid-19
- 24 New Coronavirus Cases in Whitman County Yesterday as Pullman Police Begin Citations at Parties.
- 2nd Idaho Inmate Dies of Covid-19.
- Insurance Department Director Dan Cameron Says Permanent Telehealth Insurance Parity Would be “Uphill Battle” in Idaho Legislature.
- Schweitzer Purchases 150 Acres South of Moscow.
- Whitman County Commissioners Vote to Extend Pot Business Moratorium as Schweitzer Official Tells Commission to Limit Number of Cannabis Businesses in County.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Ada County, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Dean Cameron, Health, Health Insurance, Idaho Correctional Center, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Insurance, prisons, Schweitzer Engineering, Whitman County