Evening Report – Tue., May 5, 2020 – Some Religious K-12’s Reopen
- Religious K-12 Schools in Logos in Moscow and Nampa Christian School Reopen for In-Person Classes.
- Idaho State Board of Education Releases Revised Criteria for Reopening Schools this School Year; Few Likely to Try.
- City of Moscow to Consider Changing Water & Sewer Rate Structure for Businesses.
- Inmates at Prison in Cottonwood Raise Concerns about Unsafe Sanitation during Pandemic.
- Whitman County Commissioners Want to qualify for Variance to Gov. Inslee’s Stay-at-Home Order.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Cottonwood, Education, Idaho Department of Correction, Logos School, Nampa, North Idaho Correctional Institution, prisons, Religous Schools, Restaurants, Sewer, Water, Whitman County