- Gov. Little’s Veto of Bill Allowing Single Faith-Based Teen Drug Treatment Pilot Program without a License Came After Coeur d’Alene Pastor and State Legislator who Would Benefit Holds Church Service in Defiance of Governor’s Order Banning Non-Essential Gatherings.
- First Confirmed Covid-19 Case in Latah County.
- 6.5 Earthquake Near Stanley Shakes Region.
- Gov. Little rejects Bill to Compensate Wrongfully Convicted.
- 20 New Confirmed Spokane County Cases, 1 New Death.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee Considers Activating State National Guard.
- Moscow Board of Adjustment Approves 16-Bed Assisted Living Facility.