Evening Report – Wed., Dec 11, 2019 – Eileen Maccoll
- Pullman City Council Member Eilleen Maccoll Post Election Interview.
- Idaho Department of Correction Adds Secrecy Rule to Prevent Disclosure of Department’s Source of Lethal Drugs for Executions.
- Senator Crapo Blocks Bill Intended to Prevent Foreign Meddling in US Elections.
- Idaho Rep. Ilana Rubel of Boise to be House Minority Leader.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Testing at Dworshak Dam.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Army Corps of Engineers, Capital Punishment, City of Pullman, Dams, Death Penalty, Democrats, Dworshak, Eileen Maccoll, Elections, Idaho Board of Correction, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Ilana Rubel, Mike Crapo