Evening Report – Tue., Nov 12, 2019 – Moscow Water & Sewer/Maureen Laflin
- Moscow Committee Discusses Sewer & Water Rates plus Recharging the Aquifers.
- Interview with Moscow City Council Election Winner Maureen Laflin.
- WSU Student Death at Fraternity May be Alcohol-Related.
- Moscow School District Patrons Who Attend Meeting Not Happy with New Mastery-Based Grading System.
- Lewiston School District to Implement Diversity Group.
- Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson Says His Office will Defend Car Tab Initiative Passed by Voters.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: alcohol, aquifers, Bill Lambert, Bob Ferguson, City of Moscow, Education, Elections, Environment, Greg Bailey, Human Rights, Initiative 976, lewiston, Lewiston School District, Maureen Laflin, Moscow School District, Racism, Sewer, Taxes, Transportation, Tyler Palmer, Water, WSU