Evening Report – Fri., Sep 6, 2019 – Christ Church Affiliated Candidates
- 3 of 7 Candidates for 3 Open Seats on Moscow City Council are Affiliated with Christ Church or Associated Businesses.
- County Plans to Open 2nd Polling Place in Moscow on East Side, with No Polling Places on West Side.
- Childhood Sexual Assault Survivor and Advocate Natalie Greenfield Tells of Growing up in Christ Church Patriarchy.
- Liberty State Advocates Hold Press Conference.
- Federal Government Approves 2nd BSNF Train Bridge at Sandpoint.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: BSNF, Christ Church, City of Moscow, Doug Wilson, Elections, Environment, HIRC, Human Rights, Lake Pend Orielle, Latah County, Liberty, Matt Shea, Oil, Oil Trains, Sandpoint, Sexual Abuse, Transportation