Evening Report – Mon., May 6, 2019 – Inslee Climate Plan
- Gov. Inslee Releases Climate Change Recovery Plan as Part of Presidential Run.
- Judge Gallina Pleads Not Guilty to Rape Charge.
- Ongoing Habitat Restoration for Hangman Creek on Coeur d’Alene Reservation with Hopes for Salmon Return Someday.
- Woman who Wants Federal Government to Reinstate Travel Privileges to Austrian ‘Generation Identity’ Head Linked to New Zealand Massacre was Leading Pizzagate Proponent.
- Possible Arson in Pullman.
- Pipe Bomb Found in Pullman.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Arson, Bomb, Climate, Climate Change, Coeur d'Alene Tribe, Environment, Fire, Generation Identity, Hangman Creek, Jay Inslee, Kootenai County, Pizzagate, Pullman, Rape, Republicans, Salmon, Scott Gallina