Evening Report – Tue., Apr 23, 2019 – Rep. Matt Shea & Far Right
- Criticism of Republican Rep. Matt Shea of Spokane Valley for Offering to do Background Checks on Progressives in Chat Conversation Advocating Violence Against Them.
- Idaho Medical Marijuana Initiative Gets Critical Legal Review.
- UI Plans $8 Million Meat Science Building Next to ASUI Kibbie Dome.
- State Board of Education Names Marlene Tromp as Boise State University President.
- Moscow Plans Street Slurry Seal Treatments.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Cannabis, City of Moscow, Education, Elections, Human Rights, Initiatives, Marijuana, Marlene Tromp, Matt Shea, Meat, Medical Cannabis, SBOE, Streets, Transportation, University of Idaho