Evening Report – Tue., Jan 22, 2019 – Rosa Parks Award
- MLK Rosa Parks Award Winners Include Moscow Human Rights Commission Chair Ken Faunce.
- UI & WSU Women’s Center Representatives Speak on Intersectionality.
- Idaho Millenium Fund Panel Votes to Keep Financing Recovery Centers.
- Idaho Lawmakers Propose new Bill to Prosecute Abortion as Homicide.
- Idaho Committee Votes for New Trapper Rules Keeping Traps a Bit Farther Away from Trails.
- Washington Senate Committee Considers 4 Bills Regulating Guns.
- Washington Legislature Moves to Ban Disposable Plastic Bags.
- Winter Storm Warning.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, City of Moscow, Environment, Firearms, Health, Human Rights, Idaho Fish and Game, Idaho Legislature, Ken Faunce, Latah County Human Rights Task Force, Millenium Fund, Plastic Bags, Recovery Center, Rosa Parks Award, Trapping, Washington Legislature, Weather, Wildlife, Womens Center, Womens Rights