Evening Report – Mon., Dec 31, 2018 – Paid Leave Program
- Washington Workers to Begin Paying Into Family Leave Program at Midnight.
- Idaho Enrollment in Subsidized Health Insurance Goes Up.
- Bill in Montana Legislature would Outlaw Oil Pipelines Buried Under Waterways.
- Idaho State Workers Wages Still Way Below Market Average.
- Public Input Sought for Moscow Food Forest Park.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, City of Moscow, Employee Leave, Employment, Food, Food Forest, Health, Montana, Oil, Oil Pipeline, State Employees, State of Idaho, State of Washington, Your Health Idaho