Evening Report – Mon., Aug 6, 2018 – Anti Fascism in Portland
- Portland Police Bureau Chief Orders Review of Police Use of Force against Anti-Fascist Counterdemonstrators at Saturday’s Patriot Prayer Rally.
- Washington Mail-In Ballots Due for Primary Tuesday.
- Moscow Public Works Director & City Council to Discuss Timeline for East 3rd Street Pedestrian and Vehicular Bridge Projects.
- Wildfire Closes I-90 Near Cheney.
- Idaho Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Permanent Disability Eligibility for Undocumented Mexican.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: 3rd Street Bridge, City of Moscow, Elections, Idaho Supreme Court, Mexico, Patriot Prayer, Police, Police Brutality, Portland Police, State of Washington, Traffic, Undocumented Immigrants, Wildfire