- Wild Idaho Rising Tide Goes to Court to Appeal 2nd Burlington Northern Santa Fe Bridge Permit from Idaho Lands Dept.
- 100 Protest McMorris-Rodgers Fundraising Event in Spokane.
- Sen. Risch Co-Sponsors Bill to Federal Fees to State Wildlife Preservation Funds.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: BNSF, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Congress, Elections, Environment, Jim Risch, Oil Trains, Railroads, Sandpoint, Wildlife, WIRT
- Group Kicks Off Statewide Initiative to Increase Minimum Wage to $9.80 per Hour
- Second Hung Jury in Daniel Lazcano Case
- Idaho Republicans Want Central Committee to Approve All Republican Candidates for Ballot
- WIRT Confronts Idaho Department of Lands Director over Payette County Fracking
- Rud to Head WSU Commission on Campus Safety
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: A. G. Rud, Daniel Lazcano, Elson Floyd, Fracking, Idaho Department of Lands, Idaho Republicans, Mimimum Wage, Payette County, Republican Party, Rod Beck, Tom Schultz, Whitman County, WIRT, WSU