- Judge in Spokane Issues Injunction Halting Postal Service Changes.
- Moscow School District to Have Another ‘Soft Closure’ Day Tomorrow.
- Palouse Land Trust Says Fire Set at Idler’s Rest Nature Preserve Last Week was Intentional.
- Arizona Group Asks 9th Circuit Court to Allow Idaho to Enforce Anti-Transgender Athletes Law.
- Whitman County United Way and other Groups Have Raises $100,000 for Wildfire Victims.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Anne Parks, Athletics, City of Pullman, Education, Elections, Environment, Eric Fejeran, Idaho Legislature, Idler's Rest, Moscow School District, Postal Service, Transgender, United Way, Whitman County, Wildfire, wildfires