- Pullman Council Approves Using CARES Act Money to Fix Shelter Roof.
- UI Begins Sending Covid-19 Test Results.
- Whitman County Health Officials Recommend Distance Learning.
- Covid-19 Outbreak in Kootenai County Jail.
- Inslee Sets Aside $40 Million for Immigrants Ineligible for Federal Stimulus & Unemployment Payments.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: CARES Act, Carona Virus, City of Pullman, Education, Health, Immigraton, Jay Inslee, Kootenai County, Test, University of Idaho, Whitman County