- Dr. Robin Nimmer Discusses Ways to Ensure a Lasting Water Supply on the Palouse.
- Joe Biden’s Speech on Gun Violence
- Judge to Reconsider Life Sentence of Spokane Convicted Murderer.
- Pandemic is Not Over in Idaho.
- Local Police and Other First Responders Prepare for Active Shooter Scenarios.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
- Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee Project Manager Robin Nimmer & Avista Business & Public Affairs Manager Paul Kimmell Discuss the Future of the Palouse Water Supply.
- Infrastructure Bill to Help with Digital Divide, Railroads in Idaho & Washington.
- ACLU of Washington & NAACP Want Justice Dept. Civil Rights Investigation of Vancouver & Clark County Police for Killing 8 People Since 2019, Including 5 People of Color.
- Idaho Democrats: “Say No and Go Home!” to Idaho Legislature Reconvening.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: aclu, Democrats, Idaho Democrats, Idaho Legislature, Infrastructure, Internet, NAACP, Paul Kimmell, PBAC, Police, Police Brutality, Racism, Railroads, Robin Nimmer, Water