- Supporters of Ammon Bundy Camp at Klamath Lake Dam in Oregon Threatening to Open Floodgates, Local Farmers Mostly Don’t Want Them.
- Seattle Reaches 70% Vaccinated.
- Latah County Assessor Rod Wakefield Says Assessments Will Go Up Due to Rising Real Estate Prices.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Writer & Publisher Mark Trahant and Sojourners Alliance Executive Director Steve Bonnar Speak at Latah County Human Rights Task Force
- Trump Wants to Privatize Bonneville Power Administration
- Realty Companies Split Management of Numerous Moscow Units after Whitepine Management Disappears
- Trump Commission Sends Idaho Secretary of State Lawerence Denney another Voter Records Request
- McCleary Panel Gives Report on Legislative Funding Compliance
- Washington in Top 10 Nationally for Number of Homeless Students
- Judge Stegner a Finalist for Idaho Supreme Court Vacancy
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Housing, BPA, Columbia River, Education, Elections, Electricity, Homelessness, Human Rights, Idaho Supreme Court, John Stegner, Latah County Human Rights Task Force, Lawerence Denney, Mark Trahant, McCleary Case, Native Americans, Real Estate, Steve Bonnar, Washington Legislature, Whitepine Management