- High School Student Pushes Back Against Lt. Gov. McGeachin’s Indoctrination Task Force: “You Will Not Succeed.”
- 2nd Spokane-Area School Board Meeting Stooped by Indoor Mask Mandate Violations.
- Potato Growers Plan for Weak Harvest.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Idaho Fish & Game Commission Declines to Issue New Regulations on Trapping after Two Dogs Killed on Public Lands last Winter
- Environmental Groups Sue over Lynx Habitat
- Simplot Has Approval for GMO Potato
- Idaho Health Insurance Exchange Goes Smoothly; Washington has Glitches on First Day which are Fixed
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Agriculture, animals, Computers, Endangered Species, Environment, GMOs, Health, Idaho Fish & Game, Idaho Health Exchange, Insurance, lynx, Pets, Potatos, Simplot, Trapping, Wild Earth Guardians, Wildlife